2007 UPPER DECK LEGENDARY CUTS BASEBALL HOBBY BOX (12 PACKS AVAILABLE)
Legendary Cuts Signatures, Memorabilia or Autograph, and 1 of 1 Reel History cards worth $1,000+
Earn 85 points
PACKS LEFT: 11
This sealed 2007 UPPER DECK LEGENDARY CUTS BASEBALL HOBBY BOX could possibly contain Legendary Cuts Signatures, Memorabilia or Autograph, or 1 of 1 Reel History cards worth $1,000+!
12 Packs per box, 5 Cards per pack! High-End Chase Box
* Find one numbered autograph or memorabilia card per box! Reel History - Authentic vintage film strips featuring Yankee legends Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig!
* Two cut signatures per case, on average!
* Hobby First - Look for one Reel History card every 3 cases; the 1 of 1 card will feature a frame from a vintage filmstrip starring baseball greats Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig!
* Find cut signatures with memorabilia, dual and quad cut signatures, themed cuts, and historical cuts!
Cut Signature Cards - Falling TWO per case, on average!
* Legendary Cuts - Varied numbering
* Inside the Numbers Cuts - Varied numbering
* Hall of Fame Cuts - Varied numbering
* Quotation Cuts - Varied numbering
* Legendary Team Cuts - #'d to 1
* Material Cuts - #'d to 5
* Material Signatures - #'d to 10
* Legendary Dual Cuts - #'d to 1
* Legendary Quad Cuts -#'d to 1
* Historical Cuts - #'d to 1
* Signature Cuts - #'d to 1
Memorabilia and Signature Cards - Combining to fall one per box, on average!
* Legendary Materials and Parallels - Numbered to 299 or less!
* When it Was a Game Memorabilia
* A Stitch in Time
* Masterful Material
* Legendary Signatures - #'d to 99 or less
Regular Card and Inserts
* Base Set(100)
* Legendary Lineage - #'d to 550
* Legendary Americana - #'d to 550
*When all the packs in this box are sold out, we will open it via our live broadcast on our YouTube Channel and Facebook Live Channel!
Please remember that JRI Cards is not a grading company and will not be held responsible for the outcome of the card that is graded by any grading company.
All products are fully insured by the JRI Guarantee.
All pricing displayed is sourced from Vintage Card Prices.